Saturday, July 12, 2014

Impressed. Flash Sale

Friends!  I'm having a flash sale of my current Impressed. inventory.  Purchase from Facebook.com/impressedbychel or comment with your PayPal email and what you would like.


Nickel Silver Bar: 
 Available -- Be Strong, Begin Today, Carry On, Courage, Dreamer, Fearless, Fighter, I am, I can, Inspire, Love Wins, Survivor

Brass heart: Available -- Hope, I can, Arise 
Brass bar: Available -- Carry On, Courage, Fighter, I am, Love Wins, Survive 
Nickel silver heart: Available -- Begin Today, Fearless, Hope, Love Wins 
Brass or Nickel Silver circle: Available -- (Brass) Dream, Hope, I can, Inspire -- (Silver) Believe, Hope, Inspire, Love
Brass or Nickel Silver baseball with 2 crystals included

All charms are $10 with free US shipping.  Add a chain or swarovski crystals for $1 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment