Monday, May 19, 2014

momma & miles monday

Its that time of week again.  When I bombard you with pictures of my ridiculously cute kid.  This was never supposed to be one of those mom blogs.  But I guess when you're crazy about your baby, its inevitable.

Today was gorgeous out, so we went and played outside for a little bit.  Grammy and Papa bought miles a little swing set last time they were here, so we've been trying to get outside and play with it as much as we can. They told me he loved swinging in the swing, but I haven't been able to get him to let go of me long enough to sit in it.  We'll keep trying.











After enough outside time, we came in to take our usual silly selfies for these posts and to watch the Tigers crush the Indians (obvs).





Stay Chelish, friends!

1 comment:

  1. he is seriously such a sweetheart! Look like you guys are having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete