Tuesday, May 6, 2014

jamberry challenge: day 5

We're 5 (well...6 now) days in and the jams are still holding strong.  My 'extended wear' nailpolish?  Notsomuch.

Here's a reminder of what they looked like on Wednesday when I applied them:

...and here they are now: 
Absolutely no change in the jamberry wrap at all.  It's awesome!  Of course, this is my left hand.  And because I right handed, my left hand get's far less 'wear and tear' than my right.  So here's the right hand just for comparison:

The jamberry wrap looks exactly as it did on day 1.  

I'm going on a quick vacation this weekend, so I'm going to re-paint the non-jammed nails and see how the jams hold up for another week.
The challenge continues.......

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'll have to check it out. I feel like the longest my hand nail polish last is a day lol!

    ReplyDelete